Rules - FAQ
1 We do not store photos and video on our server!
2 All rights to the photos and videos belong to the producers. We do not sell anything.
3 We are not the owners of file sharing and photo hosting. We use their services as well as you.
4 All information on this website is for informational purposes. We recommend to buy a licensed product from the manufacturer.
5 I have a small download speed. Why?
- Perhaps you download in free mode - it is recommended to buy a premium account on the file sharing service.
6 I bought a premium, but small speed. Why?
- Check what speed ensures your internet provider. Get more speed than giving your channel will not work.
7 I downloaded the browser - download frequently interrupted and need to start again.
- Use a download manager and a premium account. This will allow you to download at a maximum speed of 8 streams.
8 How to watch video?
- Use for viewing on a PC video player "GOM Player"
9 I installed the player, but the video does not work?
- To view the video requires codecs set. Install the necessary codecs for your PC. K-Lite Codec Pack
10 I can not download - error 502?
- Most likely the service is under DDoS attack. Try to download tomorrow.
11 What browser should I use to view your site?
- We recommend Firefox
12 How to open archive with video?
- Archive is packed with the program WinRar
You can ask your question in our chat.